The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are conﬁdent in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
We believe that the estate guests who choose to experience a more intimate dining experience should do so with elegance!
We want you to understand the importance of treating guests with exquisite amenities and want you to possess top-notch food and spirits know-how while serving the guests in their private rooms!
But most of all, we want you to dazzle our guests’ with your personality and fabulous attitude!
1 year of serving experience in a high end or 5 star/diamond luxury hotel preferred.
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and ﬂair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisﬁed
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds, balance trays, walk and stand for extended periods of time.