You will be responsible for leading the Banquet Culinary Kitchen team to ensure the culinary experience is over the top for our events, weddings and more! As a senior member of the Culinary team, you will support all aspects of the Culinary team to contribute to an exceptional experience. You must have a passion for Mentoring, creativity, learning, teaching, extensive guest interaction and service excellence.
The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are conﬁdent in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage. But most of all, we want you to dazzle our guests’ with your personality and unparalleled passion for food!
2 – 3 years of senior culinary banquet leadership experience in a high end or 5 star luxury hotel preferred.
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds, walk and stand for extended periods.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 760/321-4603. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person.